Account Transfer

Account Transfer

Postby Noggin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Hi there! I’ve been gone for a long time since my old account somehow became detached from my iOS Gamecentre. Is it possible to delete the new account (IGN Nogbad) currently linked to gamecentre and link my old account (IGN Noggin)?

Old account:
IGN Noggin
Level 54
Platform iOS (shouldn’t be linked to any gamecentre account so may not be linked to any platform!)

New account:
IGN Nogbad
Level 8
Platform iOS (linked to my gamecentre account Noggin_of_6X, logon email as per forum account)

For info both these accounts are in my Alliance “Lurkers”, the leader being IGN Nogs which is my android account and is the only account I use at present. I would like to be able to play IGN Noggin on an iOS device.

The other member is IGN DeleteMe02, which I created using a different Apple account in an attempt to recover my original IGN Noggin. IGN DeleteMe02 is an unused account which can be deleted if required.
Noggin

Re: Account Transfer

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:47 pm

Oops... Did someone help you? :?
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 3 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Postby Noggin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Not yet Stas, IGN Nogbad is still linked to my iOS Gamecentre account :-(

If IGN Nogbad were to be deleted, and if it is possible to link IGN Noggin to my Gamecentre account so IGN Noggin can be played again I would appreciate it.

If it is not possible then IGN Noggin will be consigned to the depths of the sea :-)
Noggin

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:50 am

Hi,

I've made the transfer of account, please check.

Sorry for the delay.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Return to Server Discussion