Explain and Fix

Explain and Fix

Postby Swamp » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Screenshot_20180213-184103.png
Please explain how I log on to find my isle has been hit, I lost, and did not receive kp to protect me from yet another hit back to back?? Full power ships in my port and and towers were not dead. You will explain and you will make it right.
Now.....please explain why yet another strange happening with ENG involved! I'm sick of it, anytime he is involved the game suddenly acts strange that gives him advantage. Ask anyone that has dealt with him and they'll tell you, many have witnessed these strange occurances that happen. No one ever says anything because they know it is no use, they know you protect him and will always have an excuse or try to make them look dumb for even "accusing"...... so stop and be honest.
I'll get good reasonable awnsers and this made right or I'm another that is done and will encourage all I can to be done with this game as well
Swamp

Re: Explain and Fix

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Good day, Please tell me when it happened.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby Swamp » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Yesterday afternoon
Looks to be around 530 pm est maybe.
Swamp

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Good day,

Yes, it's very strange! we will try to understand how it happened and why.

Also, I'll discuss how to compensate it for you if it's a bug.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby thorbalt » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 pm

I think you should accept the fact that ENG hits you when you want! think about it . accept that there is no cheating. it's only stronger than you! the error is a simple coincidence
thorbalt

Return to General Discussion