Explain and Fix

Explain and Fix

Postby Swamp » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:57 pm

Screenshot_20180213-184103.png
Please explain how I log on to find my isle has been hit, I lost, and did not receive kp to protect me from yet another hit back to back?? Full power ships in my port and and towers were not dead. You will explain and you will make it right.
Now.....please explain why yet another strange happening with ENG involved! I'm sick of it, anytime he is involved the game suddenly acts strange that gives him advantage. Ask anyone that has dealt with him and they'll tell you, many have witnessed these strange occurances that happen. No one ever says anything because they know it is no use, they know you protect him and will always have an excuse or try to make them look dumb for even "accusing"...... so stop and be honest.
I'll get good reasonable awnsers and this made right or I'm another that is done and will encourage all I can to be done with this game as well
Swamp

Re: Explain and Fix

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Good day, Please tell me when it happened.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby Swamp » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:55 pm

Yesterday afternoon
Looks to be around 530 pm est maybe.
Swamp

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:00 pm

Good day,

Yes, it's very strange! we will try to understand how it happened and why.

Also, I'll discuss how to compensate it for you if it's a bug.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby thorbalt » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:44 pm

I think you should accept the fact that ENG hits you when you want! think about it . accept that there is no cheating. it's only stronger than you! the error is a simple coincidence
thorbalt

Postby Swamp » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:45 am

When I want? What are you trying to say? Oh you mean hit me when he wants, like I hit callerjos when I want?? And no, somthing odd here or there I could add up to coincidence, it's every single time with him and it's not just me. People send on him, game crashes, game won't allow you to send with plenty of time, he kills while sotl fleets with one one sotl, sends his kd at somthing and when you click on it it shows a sotl fleet, he hits you and you get no kp......the list goes on and many have witnessed it. It's fitting though, it was always said both POE and Calle were biggest cheaters guess it only makes sense he makes a new POE with callerjos and shows you how to properly cheat. BTW when you guys are playing his account when he's not on you need to be a little more aggressive and talk more in global to really make it seem like it's him.
Swamp

Postby Silvina » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:46 am

No liar here please. With that mistake, the only beneficiary is you and your friends. It does not affect you how many times we attack them if we can not destroy them. We do not attack for your resources or cups. But we spend 2 times Black spot when we want attack And we risk our fleets to be attacked 2 times too. Is more u see how that error help u and u friend. When cap. Thoex attack Faylan he can destroy fleets her but when i attack solts thoex in defense i win but... Wow thoex come back with hp. I can't destroy him but i win. So Who benefits And u told that we are cheat when that error help u? Is true ENG attack u and when have error not put kp un u island because that i can attack u more later... But if ENG no destroy u... U no need kp Rule of the game. The kp is granted when your island is destroyed. But ENG no destroy u solts si u only repair 1 time. Is the same ir he or me attack u u only repair 1 time but we spend 2 times Black spot. If we want attack u or u friend we need attack 2 times. Is more 4 times we have same error 1 with Young Buck when Occis attack him 2 eng when attack u 3 me when i attack James vos and 4 when i attack solts cap. Thoex but u know that i can't attack 2 times in 1 same attack a fllets solts? And u told that we are cheat?? U know that u told if that error help u no help us. Coincidence? Only that happens to us with your alliance with the rest we do not have problems until now
Silvina

Postby Swamp » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:09 pm

For one silvy, I can't understand a thing you're saying. But I've never seen the things I think you're saying nor heard thoex report any of what you say. So if you're not attacking me for res. Or cups......why are you attacking me??? Are you attacking me only because ENG tell you to? Aren't you the leader? Or does poe run your alliance now? You've become puppets to an angry child and it's sad.
Swamp

Postby Silvina » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:00 pm

The role of innocent and victim looks bad. Accusing us because u can't win. U know very well that i talk and i no need Give you explanations of why he attacked you or not. You are my enemies i understand well why u attack my friend lvl small Thank God I have the ability to understand the simple things of a game. If you do not understand why we attack you, it's not my problem :D
Silvina

Postby Swamp » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:03 pm

You do realize I never attack you until you attack........and for no reason as you have explained because I have nothing you want. And btw bragging that level 90s and 100s can beat a level 65 and less only makes you look weaker than you are. And you know full well I'm going to hit all your small levels as punishment when you do attack me, shows you really don't care for the rest of your alliance when you make it happen. You're so stuck on having eng you've betrayed your team, he's only using you but if you're too dumb to see this than very well, I'll devote my entire game to killing callerjos. I won't stop, I won't let up, the more you hit me the more your smalls will pay the tax. Now you can keep being an eng poe puppet if you want, but it's only going to hurt you. And btw, stop being a coward and unblock my pm if you want to talk about this and not clog up my post you idiot
Swamp

Next

Return to General Discussion