improvement by 2.9

improvement by 2.9

Postby Platsch » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Hi

until now I identified two benefits of 2.9.

First: Arty wanted us to play less with sol. Goal fully achieved.

I tried to explore the new damage of my fleet and sent my two big consisting of 12 sol and 6 carrack on a a quid 4.7kk. It was stolen by a player with 4 kd fleet. Not kd kill but stolen with getting full loot. Goal achieved no imbalance here more with sol because people will stop using them and will use caravell fleets instead. One of my member even ate gs with his kd. 70% loot lost but still nice revenue thx to caravell capacity and its at least possible to take it in contrast to using carrack and sol.

Second: All these nasty player complaining about huge sd and gs in high lvl map.

Now we have unkillable huge birds with 11kk hp everywhere in future. No kd possible at birds. That means nobody will longer care about a handful gs or sd when all maps are populated with birds.
Goal achieved.

Maybe one or the other player finds some benefits of 2.9 too.

regards
Platsch
Platsch

Re: improvement by 2.9

Postby Platsch » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:27 pm

Oh sorry I forgot a really great improvement of 2.9 the "Ogre Hand hp adaption"

Unfortunately the player who found out early that hand show hp they don't actually have cleared all maps of them so nothing is left. Hands 30kk hp were cleaned off by single player with two fleets.
But hey for player being able to take a hand with 15kk when quids with 5kk do damage is a great feature. Love it.
Platsch

Re: improvement by 2.9

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:43 am

Hi, Platsch

At that moment we can say that this update was not the best one.
lots of errors were added to a bug tracker and most of them are fixed.
So when the update will come into force everything should work correctly and it will be possible for players to enjoy the game as it always was.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Return to General Discussion