still more cheating

still more cheating

Postby havis » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Hello moon, i still see more and more examples of cheating. Resource and weapon transfer is everyday bread for some teams. And free kp problem? You said it is not cheating. Ok, i will try explain to you in another way. Moon is company, and as a company you want to make money. Gems cost money, kp cost gems. So you losing money for band of non cheaters :) many players are still more bored from this broken balance. And i know some who left the game cause of broken rules. I know wp server have no future here, but we still here and try to normally play with some rules but all rules broken. Did you try play this game with us here? Did you watch how is working here? Im here more than three years and this is really biggest hole in history of PoE.
havis

Re: still more cheating

Postby Olya[MoonMana] » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:16 pm

Hey, Havis!

We can't detect cheating actions without reports.
Giving someone KP is also cheating but it is hard to detect such attack through logs.
We're willing to make the PoE world a fair environment.
Thus, if you have any information about cheating actions in-game, please, report us.
Please create a post and I will assist you.
Send private messages ONLY as a last resort.
I work from Monday till Friday.
Olya[MoonMana]

Postby halloween17 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:39 pm

is it cheating to propose 1000.000gold to another player if he/she is in top 10 of halloween?
halloween17

Postby picards » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Olya,

why giving you some report?

you haven't done anything when Havis report that's swarog left his alliance, transfered ressources to a friend and come back 2 days after in the first alliance!!
you haven't done anything in many post of cheating (free Kp, weapon and ressources transfered), you took ressources to some players who haven't got ressources on island, you refused to ban some players..... in fact, you just showed that you don't know your own game or worst you don't care anymore of WP player :(

Your decision are always a new frustration for honnest players and a no sense for everyone! and now you decided to control cup transfer whereas the system of cup is dead => why loosing your time for that and not to improve your game (to up the limit of banana, to develop new things to buy on Halloween, to create the program to apply all the idea posted on forum...). What will you do with all the ideas posted on forum? nothing!!!

I agree with Havis, there is no future for player on WP and you show us everyday that you don't care of us!!
picards

Postby havis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Why to post here more screens? You will do nothing. How i said here. Many big players must have in storage many t5 or better.. Where are they? Moved to small. I though somewho from moon play this game with us. If je not stupid, je can see everyday cheating. It is still around and around. You want post, we post, you will say...all clear. So why male more post and spam forum?
havis

Postby havis » Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:53 pm

And im sure about you can watch basic statistic of every player. For produced won/lost weapons. And if some player lost 50t5 in one week... I can bet something is wrong
havis

Postby Olya[MoonMana] » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am

There are thousands of players in PoE and LD.
To see anyone's stats we need to check player's logs.
The way of getting information differs from your expectations.
Please create a post and I will assist you.
Send private messages ONLY as a last resort.
I work from Monday till Friday.
Olya[MoonMana]

Postby oliv8 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:30 pm

You punished they who i post on forum. But only remove some canons they dont care about..cuz they do next day again weaponstransfer to different players... Just one helps. Ban this player. All to lv 1 all buildings. All ships destroy...every weapon and ressources to 0 Everything from begin. That helps. All other dont help. That happen to maybe 3 and all will stopp the shit.
oliv8

Postby oliv8 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm

A year ago i asked here arty and you how it is with cuptransfer... Cuz my member wanted lose his cups for more stressless playing... You said me it isnt allowed and maybe get a punishment. So i told him he should not do it... And after came alot other player who just do it and never asked you. And nothing happen against all them. I hope you see what i want say you. Honest player are the one who got punish cuz we do it all by us self... That make us sad and angryxafter a time. Cups weapons kp ressources. Dont matter what kind of cheating. Start to punish but harder as now... So that it will have a learneffect to all other. Hope you understand the point i want say with this posting.
oliv8

Postby havis » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:41 pm

I think no need investigated 1000 players :)))) they are maybe 20-25 but still same names :)))) here nothing changed
havis

Return to General Discussion