declaring war

declaring war

Postby Atomac » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:33 am

I think you should implement new option - declaring war. When 2 alliances are in war kp doesn't apply between them... so no kp abuse, you can hit islands nad fleets (even if kped)...

off topic: when will be ww25 be opened?? i would love to get my weapons from my post in ww24 :evil:
Atomac

Re: declaring war

Postby Olya[MoonMana] » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:16 am

Hi!

Thank you for the suggestion!
About WW: we do not have plans to open WW 25 in near future. I already explained you the situation with WW 24.
Please create a post and I will assist you.
Send private messages ONLY as a last resort.
I work from Monday till Friday.
Olya[MoonMana]

Postby raigam » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:47 am

Atomac wrote:I think you should implement new option - declaring war. When 2 alliances are in war kp doesn't apply between them... so no kp abuse, you can hit islands nad fleets (even if kped)...

off topic: when will be ww25 be opened?? i would love to get my weapons from my post in ww24 :evil:

I do not think it's a good suggestion because there are a lot of cowardly players that will attack low level players and this will discourage them and many will get out of the game.
raigam

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Sorry for late answer. Okey, we had WW 25. :)

About the suggestion... We thought to leave everything as it now. If two alliances in peace they would have an opportunity to fight each other. If few alliances in war they would have an opportunity to get KP. Game rules are the same for each player.

Your suggestion will lead to situations when players would just leaves an alliance on time to get KP and rest.
Since v 2.0.5 we will check the logs for each refund. It takes some time.
Please specify your IGN and date/time when you encourage a problem.
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 2 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Return to General Discussion