FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Platsch » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi Arty,

did you find time to check Monte_S?

regards
Platsch
User avatar
Platsch
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Platsch wrote:Hi Arty,

did you find time to check Monte_S?

regards
Platsch

Sorry, guys, I am completely occupied with the upcoming update and Maxim was busy sending refunds for wounded wretch event. Next week he will start to check.
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

My skype is 'moonmana.com'
Artyom[MoonMana]
 
Posts: 7590
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 pm
Location: Kiev, Ukraine

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Platsch » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:36 pm

thank you Arty I can imagine that you are busy but I hope you will stop the cheater or ot will become worse and worse


please check lonelys too
lonelys 10th November 64713 cups
lonelys 20th November 80255 cups

its remarkable that Blue Ghost loses around 16k cups during this time....

screenshot attached

after I started this thread they made a break of few weeks but since nothing happen they keep going on cheating

for these who do not know how to do it, its easy. The donator take a carrack with one pumpkin sword and send on a monster. The receiver take one howker full weapon usually tromblon and perform repeatedly edge attack one after the other. A single attack just takes seconds. Depending on cup difference up to 65 cups can be transferred at one hit. And maybe the one or other real weapon was on the fleet which lost 'per coincidence'
Attachments
2017_11_10.png
2017_11_20.png
User avatar
Platsch
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Platsch » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:22 am

regardless if someone think that cups are valuable or not but lonelys is the best example what cheaters do if the game developers do not punish hard
100k cups now that is a joke in itself for such a weak and unskilled player

blatant cheating without giving a damn is the result for cheater of all kind if nobody cares
Attachments
wp_ss_20171123_0001 (2).png
User avatar
Platsch
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Dangerous » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Banjo wrote:Meh, i guess we can agree to disagree.

As long as the "leaderboard" is a joke, so are cups. I've given mine away, they are useless. I don't consider this cheating. They do nothing for me.

Jealous of dangerous? Lmao. He is just a good example of why cups are broken, that is all.

Jealous that i don't say you are strong for your lvl? :)



Yes, the cup system is broken (although fairly simple to fix)
but there is value in them if people put value in them. Just look at crypto currencies.... It's just a bunch of binary code on a computer server somewhere that has no realistic value whatsoever but because people put value in it and invest in it it's now worth a ridiculous amount of money... It's a similar principle. They don't have to do anything or actually be worth anything in the game but if people want them and put value on getting them then they become valuable.

And just to question your point, why exactly am I a good example of why the system is broken?
The fact I have spent many many years playing this game intentionally keeping my level low but religiously logging on on a daily basis to farm my island and develop it as efficiently as possible while choosing to hunt things that don't increase my level strategically. ----- you think this is wrong that I am strong?
Yet the fact that people who played for just two months and attack everything in sight forcing their level up far too fast for them to create any weaponry that's decent and they are weak?

- it's called a strategy,,,, they chose a bad strategy and now being punished for it in the point system,,, I chose a good strategy and I'm now being rewarded for it in the point system....
So surely being rewarded for choosing the harder way to develop with years of dedication but sticking with it and developing non the less is an example of the point system working perfectly rather than just rewarding people who jump on the game randomly for a couple of months and force their level up far too fast.
Do you not think it's right to reward somebody for years of dedication rather than rewarding someone for playing the game in an inefficient way?
Dangerous
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby oliv8 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:53 am

Now 111k
Another question i got with this.... How can it be that it give so much cups in the game. We all starts with 200 cups. But 1. It give not so much players as it give cups and 2. It give really not much player with lesser then this 200 cups. So why we got so much cups in this game????
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-11-28-09-49-10.png
oliv8
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:00 pm

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby picards » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:26 pm

Platsch,

How will you do when i saw 4 of your top 7 players for cup transfering cup recently?
are you going to ban them, asking moon to take cup back or asking to moon that they change rule?
picards
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:50 am

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby konstas » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Dangerous wrote:
Banjo wrote:Meh, i guess we can agree to disagree.

As long as the "leaderboard" is a joke, so are cups. I've given mine away, they are useless. I don't consider this cheating. They do nothing for me.

Jealous of dangerous? Lmao. He is just a good example of why cups are broken, that is all.

Jealous that i don't say you are strong for your lvl? :)



Yes, the cup system is broken (although fairly simple to fix)
but there is value in them if people put value in them. Just look at crypto currencies.... It's just a bunch of binary code on a computer server somewhere that has no realistic value whatsoever but because people put value in it and invest in it it's now worth a ridiculous amount of money... It's a similar principle. They don't have to do anything or actually be worth anything in the game but if people want them and put value on getting them then they become valuable.

And just to question your point, why exactly am I a good example of why the system is broken?
The fact I have spent many many years playing this game intentionally keeping my level low but religiously logging on on a daily basis to farm my island and develop it as efficiently as possible while choosing to hunt things that don't increase my level strategically. ----- you think this is wrong that I am strong?
Yet the fact that people who played for just two months and attack everything in sight forcing their level up far too fast for them to create any weaponry that's decent and they are weak?

- it's called a strategy,,,, they chose a bad strategy and now being punished for it in the point system,,, I chose a good strategy and I'm now being rewarded for it in the point system....
So surely being rewarded for choosing the harder way to develop with years of dedication but sticking with it and developing non the less is an example of the point system working perfectly rather than just rewarding people who jump on the game randomly for a couple of months and force their level up far too fast.
Do you not think it's right to reward somebody for years of dedication rather than rewarding someone for playing the game in an inefficient way?



Well, sorry Dangerous, i don't mean any disrispect, but what u actually say is that doing nothing for years, except farming and hunting crabs and low lvl mobs in general (and pvp), is something that should be awarded, while hard working/hutning is a "bad stratgey".

If you cant see anything wrong in this sentence.... then ok i cant help with that. Imo there's no "good" or "bad" strategy.... Just depends of what someone wants.... power or cups. And personally i dont give a damn about cups. They are totaly useless... (What if i have more cups than a player that i cant even hunt in his map, because i am terrified he will attack me?). But i would like to see a point system that can correspond the real power of players... the current system doesnt.
konstas
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Platsch » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:21 am

Cups have a value as long as people see a value in them. Period.
Bit Coin is the best example or old stamps or original paintings or oldtimer cars or...
I would never spend money on one of these things but other people do so with your logic all these people have to be stupid like people who want to stop cup cheating. Someone is not your opinion - stupid. Easy isn't it?
Some people see value in cups some don't. But player are killed for cups. One of my member recently stopped her travel to other alliances because she was killed there constantly for her cups.
And if they were not valuable for these cheaters then why would they spend time in cheating them?
There is only one ranking in this game: Cups
Cups are the basis for player and alliance ranking so they are intended to be valuable. Tell someone with an original painting its not valuable because you thinks its ugly - they will think you lost your mind. But you insist here that your opinion is the ony correct one.

So as emergency measure:
- Remove all cups from the cheaters and if its 4 of the top 7 fine. Zero them, that is what they deserve.
- Stop the system giving cups with fleet attacks.

Then consider improvements or change of system.

There were some good suggestions in this forum how the system could be changed.

shoud be easy if Moonmana is willing

Platsch
User avatar
Platsch
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:56 am

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby Mike 1974 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Platsch wrote:So as emergency measure:
- Remove all cups from the cheaters and if its 4 of the top 7 fine. Zero them, that is what they deserve.
- Stop the system giving cups with fleet attacks.

Then consider improvements or change of system.

There were some good suggestions in this forum how the system could be changed.

shoud be easy if Moonmana is willing

Platsch

i Agree with that!
Mike 1974
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:57 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: the goalie and 3 guests