FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER TOO

Postby the goalie » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:48 pm

cheating seems to run rampent in this game. Even people I thought were great I have seen them cheat but no screen shot so no penalty. Even people admit to cheating and get away with it. I have gaind great friends here and it hurts that sometimes I want to quit but would miss my friends but im not sure they can fix the problem I will boot those that cheat and still out those that cheat I guess thats all I can do
the goalie

Postby Banjo » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Meh, i guess we can agree to disagree.

As long as the "leaderboard" is a joke, so are cups. I've given mine away, they are useless. I don't consider this cheating. They do nothing for me.

Jealous of dangerous? Lmao. He is just a good example of why cups are broken, that is all.

Jealous that i don't say you are strong for your lvl? :)
Banjo

Postby Platsch » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:06 pm

hmm cups are useless for you so its no cheating to give them away.
with the same argumentation others can say gold/wood/iron are useless for me.. I am maxed out, my foundries full and I still have 100 kk iron so I just give it away. should be no cheating then too
Platsch

Postby Platsch » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi goalie,

great to hear that you fight against cheater. The problem is that some people start it are caught by others and reported and nothing happen. If this is going on for weeks and month also great people can come to the conclusion that their behavior is no cheating just because 'everyone else is doing it too'.
Don't judge these people too hard, the problem is the system not the single player who after a certain point thinks 'I am stupid to not to do what everyone else does'. Some even see it as self-defense to cheat when dealing with cheater. When someone is killed several times by someone who cheats kp afterwards the person will probably try to do the same when desperate enough. Then the whole thing escalates, especially on Windows Server, where Arty seems to even care less. The people are not bad, bad is the fact that moon tolerated it too long so even good people no longer have bad conscience and see cheating as normal gameplay.

regards
Platsch
Platsch

Postby the goalie » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:06 pm

I will never lower myself down to that lvl and cheat .
the goalie

Postby Platsch » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:37 pm

That is great, others may not be that strong. They either decide to do what everyone else does or quit. I think that is one of the reason the Dwarves game is dead, they have the same cheater problem and lots of people were frustrated and quit. The cheating is for sure one of the resons why PoE is slowly dying too. PoE just has the long term player base which keeps it alive longer than a new game with less dedicated player.
Platsch

Postby Olya[MoonMana] » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:08 am

Hello, guys!

Goalie, I replied you via PM.
Please create a post and I will assist you.
Send private messages ONLY as a last resort.
I work from Monday till Friday.
Olya[MoonMana]

Postby srs » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:43 pm

Platsh so whats the way to fight cheaters??If 100s of plyr cheat then moon should delete 100s of plyrs game??Give a practical soln and dont blame moon!! :evil:
srs

Postby Platsch » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Hi Arty,

you told me you want me to say names to investigate for cup cheating.

Please check
Monte_s
lvl 15
over 30k cups
no city attacked yet
850 fleet kills

thank you
Platsch
Attachments
cheater stats.jpg
cheater stats.jpg (312.98 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Top losers.jpg
Top losers.jpg (392.73 KiB) Viewed 77 times
Platsch

Postby Swamp » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:37 am

It's not just the cups that are cheating problem here. And bull that cups are useless, they dang sure get your island sunk day in day out, I spend hundreds of millions to defend against cup hits, some seem to play only for cups now because nothing in this game is fresh. Fact is if you spend the big bucks or smooch Arty's butt through messages and Facebook and Skype you can pretty much do whatever you want. Look at ENG, he publicly posts he's a cheater, has cheated, and still cheats, and on top of that messages the whole vengeance alliance he will turn all others against them till they quite the game. His punishment? Banned from forum supposedly......are you serious? Oh don't hurt him so bad!! It's really a shame, the idea of the game and mechanics was a good and fun idea that devs personal involvement, politics, and greed destroyed it.
Swamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion