FED UP WITH CHEATER

Re: FED UP WITH CHEATER

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:53 am

I will think about it
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

My skype is 'moonmana.com'
Artyom[MoonMana]

Postby picards » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:25 am

thank you Arty,

the frustration of 90% of the honnest player is going up day after day. there were many request many months ago and nothing were done.

So Please tell us when you will take and apply a decision?

My request is honnest and easy to do it working without any more job for you after so i ask you to do it very quickly.
if you have a better solution, please just answer to my post and tell us what you are going to do.

but serious, no one can accept an answer like
"We don't punish for KP cheating now because we're unable to track if the attack was planned or it is a PvP."
Be serious 2 miniutes please!!!
how a fleet of howker without canon from a player lvl 30 can kill many time an island of player 90 or more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!! your answer let me thinking that you don t do anything as you were waiting for an answer since months look the following link (february and june).

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11950
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11036

I know it s not easy for you but for few cheater happy you frustrated the majority of the other.

thank in advance
picards

Postby ivan8550 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:52 pm

:lol: :D Picards loser
ivan8550

Postby !!SwArOg!! » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:18 pm

Я с вас в шоке!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
!!SwArOg!!

Postby !!SwArOg!! » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 pm

picards wrote:thank you Arty,

the frustration of 90% of the honnest player is going up day after day. there were many request many months ago and nothing were done.

So Please tell us when you will take and apply a decision?

My request is honnest and easy to do it working without any more job for you after so i ask you to do it very quickly.
if you have a better solution, please just answer to my post and tell us what you are going to do.

but serious, no one can accept an answer like
"We don't punish for KP cheating now because we're unable to track if the attack was planned or it is a PvP."
Be serious 2 miniutes please!!!
how a fleet of howker without canon from a player lvl 30 can kill many time an island of player 90 or more :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: !!! your answer let me thinking that you don t do anything as you were waiting for an answer since months look the following link (february and june).

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11950
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11036

I know it s not easy for you but for few cheater happy you frustrated the majority of the other.

thank in advance

,,,Обясняю для непонимающего(Pikards) Ты,и твои бестрашные соаловцы побили мой остров,я неимея возможности долго играть,башни не ремаю,потому что не на что,у меня 3-е детей,и жена красавитьса,и несколько любовниц,но чя не об этом :lol: ,так вот,после вашей атаки,я отремал только убивашки,и тут на меня атака,я если в игре,вывожу убивашки,а если нет мне их убивают,и мнеже каска нужна,ведь вы опять придете,а так меня король защетит ;) все ясно?
!!SwArOg!!

Postby Dead moroz » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Wow. "big and undefeatable" is snuggling. I should buy pop corn and watch lool
Dead moroz

Postby Kiza1990 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:21 pm

With all the proof its hard to deny the fact that they r cheating so why hasn't anything been done about it they r ruining poe as a game
Kiza1990

Postby Platsch » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:18 pm

pop corn with butter and sugar for me please :D

In fact free kp was invented by amingming and his ally (which are very good friends of Picards and his ally ;) ) . They hit us hard with that for a long time and my member and I posted a lot about that. Yes Banjo, we were complaining about the behaviour of your friends, but as I said the players mentioned here never cheated kp after attacking us.
We even suggested how to stop it but nothing ever happened. So I posted in another of Picards threat my suggestion again:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12358&p=80668#p80668

kp time based on difference of hp before attack and after attack

This should be able to implement easy.

Not giving kp under certain circumstances like Picards suggested will only help bullies which will for sure find a way to exploit it.

regards Platsch
Platsch

Postby picards » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:13 am

Hi,

I ask just the possibility to be able to take revenge on player who attacked us, can you tell me how can you bully someone by taking revenge?!?!?
In fact, you can be right to mix my solution and yours with "kp time based on difference of hp before attack and after attack" like that player with many account won't revenge their main account with hawker fleet :)
picards

Postby picards » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:23 pm

some others few pictures of same cheater!
Votkinsk broke KP to defend Aqpepuc and few minutes after Aqpepuc give to Votkinsk free kp!!!
Attachments
wp_ss_20170903_0002.jpg
3rd september 2017
wp_ss_20170903_0002.jpg (167.53 KiB) Viewed 21 times
wp_ss_20170903_0001.jpg
Aqpepuc cheat KP for Votkinsk
wp_ss_20170903_0001.jpg (143.55 KiB) Viewed 21 times
picards

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion