Lose weapons to Ghost Ship even though I won?

Lose weapons to Ghost Ship even though I won?

Postby vivrock » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:24 am

Hi-
I'm still learning this game, so maybe this is my misunderstanding, but maybe it is a bug. I sent my 2 most powerful fleets against a ghost ship much lower level than other ghost ships I have beaten easily in the past. In this case, one of my Frigates was destroyed, along with all the weapons on the ship. This was a huge loss since all my best cannons were on that ship. Other than that ship, and I think one of the hawkers, I easily beat the ghost ship.
I've only been playing a few months, but I was under the impression that you only lose items if you lose a battle.
I have never lost items against a ghost ship I have beaten before, was I just lucky those times?
If this is a bug, how can I get my items back?
If this is working as intended, I must be the most unlucky person in the game- having my frigate destroyed out of the 18 ships I sent and nlosing the weapons from it is about a 3% chance I figure.

Thanks
vivrock

Re: Lose weapons to Ghost Ship even though I won?

Postby JahRasta4422 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 am

GS will take all weapons, from any ship it kills, and dump them in the sea. Even if you kill it with the other ships.
JahRasta4422

Postby asdqwe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:20 pm

You have to post in "Restore lost weapons when devs are not guilty" topic and they restore it for gem although they wrote it that they restore stuff for free during 2.9.
Anyway i suggest you to use damage calculator to avoid such accidents.
asdqwe

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Thanks guys for your help!

Ghost Ship has 50% chance to eat all the weapons of destroyed ships even if you won. So yes, you are luck because you never lost weapons before. ;)
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 3 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Return to General Discussion