Improvement 2.9

Improvement 2.9

Postby picards » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:09 am

I wanted to say i m agree with plastch at 100% on that post :

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=16156

even if the truth is worst :

- I saw 24 freg (of player lvl 40) killing a sol fleet of player 75 !!! what a joke and what a respect for the player who play the more in that game, thanks moon
- range of canon et low health point of sol mean no pvp anymore!!! except with small fleet!! what a joke for player with higher lvl
- At least everyplayer can be killed by everyone, that 's stupid to think that a player who play since 3 months can be more or less as powerfull as a player who played for 2-3 years!!!
- I saw player eating ogr hand at 25KK alone!! and other making more than 20 KK of gold in few hours only => developpping island is becoming too easy and killing an island or a fleet isn't important cause ressources become so easy to repair ? what is the purpose of the game??
- I will not say that game bug as usual and some other problem..

When we contested the upgrade, Artyom said he will do it as a dictator (game isn't a democraty), so congrats you finally suceed in cuting that game for good this time.
It was your most difficult mission but i wanted to congrats you, you suceed!!!!
picards

Re: Improvement 2.9

Postby picards » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:43 pm

Look another stupidity of the upgrade !!
My island was defeat (i don't care really to be honnest!!) I lost a lot of cup against a player lvl96 with more or less the same amount of cup of me.

Look what your upgrade did (range of canon and lower difference for range and power between T7 and T5) : player play with many account can kill my island and leave here with 110% of hp on sol !?!?!? Almost no damage for the attacker and no chance for defender!!!
so better to create a low level account without ressources (like that free cheating will be allowed by you cause you punished only player who have ressource) and bully everyone.

First your upgrade encourage cheater to transfer everything on low lvl account and secondly he encourage to kill low level!!
great gamed moon!

Glasvegan has right you should listen sometime player who know the game better than you !
Attachments
wp_ss_20171228_0001.jpg
wp_ss_20171228_0004.jpg
picards

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:06 am

Hi, Picards

Thanks for your comment.
We will discuss your opinion and make the conclusions for our future updates.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:59 am

i dont' get how being a lower level makes you stronger. Can you explain?
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

My skype is 'moonmana.com'
Artyom[MoonMana]

Postby iRonic » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:36 pm

Arty, there are bugs you do not know about. Parts of the game are being abused and people can cheat in ways you did not intend. YOU need to find them. YOU need to fix them. YOU, not us.
iRonic

Postby picards » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Artyom!!!

A player lvl 40 full T5 are stronger than a lvl 75 with T6 and T7 canon => staying low lvl and producing T5 is more efficient in time, for less iron needed, for more cup!!
Higher lvl and oldest player are penalized. I don't think it's normal

I won't speak that we can joined as many fleet as we have to kill iusland or monster, i won't tell you to fix the bug.... you know all that.
Your upgrade is shit, you know it but you played the developper who don't know!!! even my best ennemies stopped playing, there are not too much player who play for long time now!!

Congrats Moon
picards

Postby havis » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:42 am

Agree with picards. 3 years of progress and now much weaker player can shot me very, very easy. Cup system? This i still not understand.. For me is really hard get cup or two from attack, but for example if i lost my kd fleet in battle.. -41 bye bye
havis

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:14 am

Good day,

Cups system is discussed here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16630

All other issues are known by us and will be taken into consideration in future updates.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby picards » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 pm

Maxim

We don't care about cup system !!! read my post!!!!!!! :twisted:
I told that you cheated every player who play for long time (in strenght not in cup) you just forgot that it is that player who make your game ansd not your shitty upgrade!

you will reset the cup for everyone it won't change anything and maybe it will be still worst for oldest players.
A player lvl 90 can't play your game :
- he kill fleet or island => 0 cup
- he will be killed -40 cup
- your shitty upgrade make that thoses players can be killed by everyone and can't protect the member of the alliance
- but good answer to say wait the next upgrade :) i hope it won't be as upgrade 2.9 that no one wanted. making upgrade just to say we did something even if no one customer asked that change (never)!! once again you gave hope to naive player and new one but your are killing the game

so what to do?
stopping playing and start a game which respect the customer

but congrat moon, i may be stupid and you are right... as said your boss the most stupid guy had right if he is developper! customer are just here to pay... congrats!

full of ironic thinking
picards

Return to General Discussion