please help with these two problems

please help with these two problems

Postby loveross » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:25 am

Yesterday I had a problem with a level 55 Fierce Quid that generally have 1kk of pv as about 1,200k pv

I saw it weakened, I thought it was my lucky day since my big fleet was out before launching my fleet. She sees that she only had 300pv without problems, killed her because the fleet of frigates could with her up to 600pv kill

I looked at their level and their pv knew that I could not take everything to the resources and it would harm me but I would kill it because that already done in POE

I am surprised that we arrived at boarding with his life of 300 pv

had to die before boarding look again at his PV and see that he had almost the same pv when he sees it why I am sure that this must have had a bug

the truth not to lose something that hurt me or I cared as much as the guns but even if I wanted to know if it is possible to return Fusil

I do not think I have removed 900 pv only with 224 t5 and 180 rifle and a legendary axe or to have done 0 pv damage to keep his 300 pv

I have experience attacking Fierce Quid in both games so I do not find an explanation 300pv how it stayed before and after the attack

I also have problems with improving the admiralty, it does not let me improve it, it marks me error

nickname: o_o
level: 45
alliance: los hispanos

thank you for your response
loveross

Re: please help with these two problems

Postby loveross » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 am

???
loveross

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:21 pm

Hello!

You had not enough weapons in your fleet to kill this monster. Or I didn't understand you...

You had a error 18 and this problem in our bug tracker. We will resolve it...
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 3 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Postby loveross » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Stas[MoonMana] wrote:Hello!

You had not enough weapons in your fleet to kill this monster. Or I didn't understand you...

You had a error 18 and this problem in our bug tracker. We will resolve it...

ok I hope this translates well, i not speak English

about 20 days ago more or less does not receive the legendary ax that they give away in the calendar

I did not say anything because that weapon does not interest me even though it is used a lot

but I see that the update brought several problems to the system

the Fierce Quid when I saw it came out that I had (300pv)

for example the players to eat phantom of 2,000,000 pv ie (2kk) attack him with legendary weapons until the pv is the one to kill the ghost for example (800pv)

already with (800pv) of life of that ghost kill a ghost of 2kk that otherwise could not kill

the Fierce Quid when I saw it came out that I had (300pv)

This Fierce Quid during the attack had a little more than 300 pv and after the attack magically preserved 300 pv before and after the attack

I do not know if my weapons come back but because they do not do a test server to test a new update I guess they do everything possible to improve the game and if it is difficult their work I imagine it

the legendary ax of the calendar charges it but it was not delivered to me this well

It's a little uncomfortable to complain about the flaws in the forum asking you to find something when they are trying to correct the different flaws that were presented with the update

the pv that I frame was wrong I do not think back to see those lost weapons and I give them as lost as the ax that was not given to me but at least they could make a test server for future :|
loveross

Postby loveross » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:01 pm

I do not know how to make myself understood.... I only write in my native language

Although they are easy to make that kind of weapons

I have the feeling that I will not see that legendary ax in the (calendar) that I have not been given in the store, let alone see those lost weapons.

but in truth the PV that they showed me before the battle was a little more than 300pv and after the battle their PV did not change much, it stayed with the 300pv before the battle and after the battle the pv was 300

that's why I ask you to avoid this type of failures because they do not use another server that is only for testing updates

everything happens leave me waiting for an answer to the topic for several days, I can not understand it well maybe because of the translator

Apart from that, it will not solve anything

I imagine it for its delayed response at least if the updates are going to have failures I ask them in the most kind way to make a test server even if only to test the updates and be free of failures when they are delivered to us

I will not see the legendary ax, even if I took it, I did not see it in the warehouse. I will not see those guns anymore. I already have it and it is excruciating not knowing how to explain the limitations that I do not know if I do not explain why I ask you to we can test at least the updates before
loveross

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

We are really sorry for so much troubles with game...

Please check your Storage in game! ;)

I checked your logs and you have already updated the game to version 2.9.3. It included a lot of fixes.

Also please read a change log it will helps you:
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=13602

P.S. You can post messages on your native language. We will use google translate. ;)
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 3 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Return to Bugs&Problems