Unfair Game Play

Unfair Game Play

Postby JamesVoschez » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:26 am

Due to this bug with the HP (THAT STILL EFFECTS ANDROID BETA TESTER) I think it is only fair that get some sort of compensation (3 troms or 1 devinchi)(still won't make up for the losses but will help) we are really fighting blind while others don't have these problems how is this fair? (It's NOT) the alternative is to drop out of beta testing and loose our t6 n t7 buildings, while other have these with no problems again how is this fair? (It's NOT) so please stop ignoring us and saying that its fixed when its not. We just want some honest answers and not a politicians answer

King regards
IGN: JamesVos
Level: 48
Alliance: Kingslanding
JamesVoschez

Re: Unfair Game Play

Postby smeagel » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:44 am

Agreed James!

This is the 2nd week of the game not working for me also ( Android beta tester).

Some kind of acknowledgement that the problem exists and timeframe that it is expected to fixed in would be greatly appreciated.

Instead , like mushrooms, we are kept in the dark and fed on manure.Telling us the problem is fixed when it isn't.

Meanwhile others are playing without issues.

Hmmmphhhh

Smeagel, lvl 64
Kingslanding
smeagel

Postby Sir Greedy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:13 am

Unfair indeed! Furthermore, why should you need to be a beta tester in this game to get the t6 and t7 buildings and weapons? When are you going to open that up to all players. And please don't tell us you need time to fix this issue before "releasing it" because we know you have already figured this out in the other game. Please fix this.

Sir Greedy
KingsLanding Alliance
Sir Greedy

Postby smeagel » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:21 am

Another week on, no improvement in the hit point bug.

No timeline on when it will be fixed.

No feedback to acknowledge the issue exists.

I see devs have responded to other posts in this forum.

Please show us, the customers, some respect and give us some information....

hell, I would even appreciate bad news at this point

Smeagel
smeagel

Postby sarmmadrian » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:28 am

Hi Kingslanding

Take a look and see how ours accounts are hacked by them.
After a PM to and from Admin, they enter in my account. It says ''Another game client it's open''. Precise on this moment, after my message. LOL, I play the game or the administrators. I expect after this to close the topic.

The messages was:

Him:
Hello again!

I checked your logs. It was a desync of resources after you took the gift for the login - 50 gems. You had 5038 gems, then you took 50 gems from calendar and you got 5088 gems. But through this desync, you saw more gems than you had. After we restarted the server, you again saw the true amount of gems.

So do not worry, nothing has disappeared. ;)

Me:

Thank you for answer me,

From the first:
1. I have not in calendar 50 gems. Hellooo, what logs you looking if i play on Windows 10. If you know, in windows have only 100, 150 and 200 gems in calendar. From what calendar i take 50 ? In what log you are looking ?

2. The problem happened on 08.09.2017 when in calendar was 50k wood. What 50 gems ?

I still want from you to repair this bug. Beside, I know more players who have exactly this bug, in the same day, on same calendar.
sarmmadrian

Postby Olya[MoonMana] » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:39 pm

No one hacked your account. The developer only enters the account in case if the situation requires checking the account or if it's about players punishment.
It is forbidden to take any actions using user's account. So, please, don't worry. Your account is safe. ;)
We're still discussing the gems situation. Sorry for the delay.
Please create a post and I will assist you.
Send private messages ONLY as a last resort.
I work from Monday till Friday.
Olya[MoonMana]

Return to Bugs&Problems