disconformity

disconformity

Postby yoelrey » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Screenshot_2017-12-15-17-40-31-150_com.moonmana.dwarfs.png
Acá va la prueba
Unfortunately, chance always hurts the youngest ones! Here they attack us and I have always lost the best weapons that I have 3 and even 4 of each branch! Cannons, guns, and bladed weapons!
My question is why once I managed to win and kill three fleets unit of an enemy vastly superior to me, that this same one hits 250 away with a power of 161k .....
Because he only gives me a firearm lv4 and 2 weapons lv 7 (achas)
This is very suspicious to me!
People comment on this that I'm sure someone else has happened to him. Do not stay quiet, we're bored that they lead us
yoelrey

Re: disconformity

Postby betman » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:52 am

:D :D :D :lol:
betman

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm really sorry for your serious losses and small drop. You can explore this game a little bit better and you will know how to upload weapons to have small losses. :)
Since v 2.0.5 we will check the logs for each refund. It takes some time.
Please specify your IGN and date/time when you encourage a problem.
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 2 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Postby yoelrey » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:42 am

Hello! a pleasure for me that someone from moonmana will take the trouble to read and answer my post.

I've been playing poe for 3 years and more than 1 year playing legendary I would be much more grateful to you if you take the task of publishing your forum in Spanish giving us Hispanics We do not speak English or Russian or Portuguese or French.
Giving us the possibility to understand the rules of the game! The latter I'm sure I speak on behalf of the many players who play and invest money in their games! ;)
yoelrey

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:57 am

Hello! :) It's pleasure to understand that people stay with us for such a long period of time and enjoy our game.

Unfortunately, we don't have persons who know Spanish language, maybe once we will expand our team or someone of our current team members decided to grow up his personality with the Spanish language) But now we will be glad if someone of Spanish players has the desire to help us with the translation of some themes.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby yoelrey » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:23 am

Hi Maxim! I would be happy to collaborate with you, if I can help something so that Spanish speaking friends feel more comfortable.
I am at your service.
Best regards!
yoelrey

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:31 am

Thank you for your help.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Return to Game Discussion