To Moonmana Devs

To Moonmana Devs

Postby Anne Bonnie » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:26 pm

Legendary Dwarves was a breath of fresh air to me. As a gamer on Windows Phone, the app market is rather skinny for me when I look for a game that will hold my attention for more than an hour, but Moonmana delivered. Five months after download, im still playing.

However, compared to Pirates of Everseas, LD is rather basic. I'd love to see more of the features that POE has, such as the often-mentioned Alchemist's Lab, but also cosmetic items. Decorating my POE island is fun and allows me to add my own touch to the game, something I am hard pressed to do in LD when choosing between a big rock and a big rock with green stuff on it. It's not that MM did poorly, it's just that on POE I've seen your best... Now you have high expectations to live up to.

Naming fleets or even individual ships, color changes for buildings or vessels, or even something else entirely could satisfy many players' desires for a unique experience, while keeping aspects like the lab and seasonal events would keep the familiarity your fans want.

Just my opinion. I'd love to see something along these lines before too long. All in all, though, great job on both games- I play them both and love them!
Anne Bonnie

Re: To Moonmana Devs

Postby Olya[MoonMana] » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Hello!

Thank you very much for your review.
We're constantly working on our game improvement and many new features will appear in game soon.
They will be similar to PoE's features. Also, we'll think about your suggestions but I can't promise that we'll implement all of them. In-game functions are the main priority for our game's development. :)
Please create a post and I will assist you.
Send private messages ONLY as a last resort.
I work from Monday till Friday.
Olya[MoonMana]

Re: To Moonmana Devs

Postby Anne Bonnie » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:07 am

Well, I just got the latest update, and I am very pleased! I hope you keep the momentum going; im excited to see what comes next!
Anne Bonnie

Return to Game Discussion