URGENT. Missing items, attacked, missing gold.

URGENT. Missing items, attacked, missing gold.

Postby kiddo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:19 pm

I have suffered from all of the bug issues. I have a heap of weapons missing from transfer errors and disappearances after reloading. I have lost weapons and gold due to failed mob attacks because damage from previous attacks had not showed up. I have been attacked even though I have cancelled and lost more weapons and gold. I have lost over 2mil gold via the sol bug. I'm now having to use the last of my gems in order to avoid some off these issues and must say I've almost had enough of it. I can appreciated that you may be very busy trying to fix these issues but can you please let me know if anybody is even out there as no replies to problems are left on the armour server? and if so, will I ever get any of these missing items back. A quick an honest answer will be appreciated as I will find other ways to spend my time if the answer is no..

Kindly

Grumpy Kiddo
kiddo

Re: URGENT. Missing items, attacked, missing gold.

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi, Kiddo

I see them some items were refunded to you:
STANDARD_CUTLASS 40
FINE_CUTLASS 24
SHARPED_CUTLASS 12
TEMPERED_CUTLASS 10
STANDARD_AXE 106
EXCELLENT_CUTLASS 6
FINE_AXE 78
SABRE_OF_THE_GOLDEN_SEA_PIRATES 2
SHARPED_AXE 48
TEMPERED_AXE 34
PISTOL 34
EXCELLENT_AXE 2
ARQUEBUS 4
RED_BEARD_AXE 6
BLUNDERBUSS 12
MUSKET 9
FALCONET 2
FUSIL 2
BOMBARD 4
BASTARD 3

But also I know that this situation happens again (is it right in your situation)
You're right we were trying to launch the updated version of the game but this caused a lot of bugs to solve.
till now we're trying to find where is the mistake.
Hope when we will fix the update and it will work correctly, once again we will check the players and return everything they lost.
At that moment I will put you in the list of players who affected this problem for future refunds.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby kiddo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:11 am

Ty maxim for taking the trouble to reply and I can see that you have also looked into my history which is appreciated. I also appreciate that replying to individual cases is very time consuming, so thnx. I didn't even know you refunded those items as most are low lvl things that I don't keep track of. I believe I have lost more valuable items, that I'm aware of 5 mortars lost on reload but I can't be sure of what else. The other strange thing is that Since I found about the weapons transfer bug (which was early into the the problem) I stopped transferring weapons but I had almost full production of mortars and no units to show. It's hard to know for sure as far as In my mind I have lost 500mil gold, 300 cannons and 60 tombs :D Again there are the other losses due to less direct faults as I earlier listed i.e cancelled attacks etc. I believe that you are attempting to sort out the problem which I am willing to wait for now I know there is somebody out there :D If you're willing to take my advice, you should consider replying with a very simple message on the armor discussion board for those not registered here and secondly, you guys should be sending some sort of message via ingame chat to notify members of returned weapons or compensation. It doesn't have to be user specific, just 'hey there kind and appreciated users, we are here and trying hard, here are some returned weapons!'. They are dropping like flies out there :(

Thnx again for the time taken to reply and good luck. It's a mess out there..
kiddo

Postby kiddo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:38 pm

one last thing. I have now also lost 44 muskets against kappas. sent identical full frig fleet. all bastards and muskets. the last example was a kappa lvl36 - 11k HP. It went to boarding and lost? I don't understand what is happening here. This must mean there is an 85% miss rate - this doesn't make sense, can you explain?
P.S still spending gems on avoiding your attack glitch..

Kindly Kiddo
kiddo

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 am

WE have made kappas stronger, we have posted the information about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=13601
And made a broadcast warning in the game
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

My skype is 'moonmana.com'
Artyom[MoonMana]

Postby kiddo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:28 pm

I see. my maths and understanding of numbers is terrible. I thought 11k HP was 11K hp regardless of strength. so if I attack with 33 bastards and 20 muskets from one frig, without armour I should kill it around 100 distance? if I board it means about 85% of my dmg has missed. I would understand that if I am wrong about this as I am no mathematician but hold on, here goes..

13 rounds of 250 dmg from 33 bastards = 107.25k dmg
15 rounds of 75 x 2 dmg from 20 muskets = 45k dmg
total = 152,250 divided by 11,000HP = <7.2% of my dmg got through which means a min. 92.8% miss rate as it went to boarding.

You sound confident, my maths is bad, I must be missing something major. can you please let me know where I'm going wrong if there is no glitch?
kiddo

Postby kiddo » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:33 am

hmmm. ok. so it seems the correct values weren't showing. I have the screen shots of it if you like?
kiddo

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Hi, sorry for the delay.

Sure please provide us any screenshots which you have. It will help us to clarify the situation.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Return to Rants