Black spots announcement

Re: Black spots announcement

Postby Reijin » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:07 pm

Pirate Jeff wrote:Arty,

Why do you keep trying to push a feature on us that we do not want? You should focus on features where there is near unanimous agreement. It does not make sense for a developer to a customer's concerns by trying to explain it better or differently. If we don't want the feature, we don't want the feature. Don't build it! :evil:

only 3 pages of concerned player, and there are more then a million accounts on android and i have no idea how many on windows..if i and you don't like it, that dosnt mean that majority will not like it
sometimes i tell things and people take offence... and none was offered, that's stealing
Reijin

Postby jeeperz » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:28 pm

DthbySnuSnu wrote:
omega wrote:So players (they are quite a few), who are only playing pvp and never killing a monster as a philosophy to not level up, will loose all interest in the game. I don't know how you came up with this idea but the only thing it changes is that player who play the most will be able to attack the most...

For some lower level it's a way to get their resource because they do not play as much. If now they have to kill monsters to to be able to pvp they will leave. They do not bully, they kill for resources. I.e. My sister wrecked thousands of islands, never bullying one person in the game (not attacking same players over and over). She gets much more resources in pvp than by killing monsters, because players are careless.

+1
I have one account that i mostly just attacked islands and would send a pm before i sent on them to explain how to hide resources if they left them out or even how to use kingdom protection !! this proposal of Black Spots will kill my account !!! I have not bullied anyone with it..havent repeatedly hit the same person over n over or send pms to people to piss them off !!! why should i suffer for teaching people how to play your game? I wish someone would have taken the time to explain it to me when i started. took a long time till i found someone willing to explain it to me!!!! THANKS ONION :)

You are very right about this. Not all strong low level players have mostly t6 weapons. They play the game fairly and respectfully. We all know who the culprits are. It's the same players that are repeat attacking other players. Hitting for no reason other than they can. I agree that blacks spots may not solve this problem, the problem is in how some chose to play this game. It's unfortunate that they can't see how it is effecting this game and just stop. Like someone once said... Let's give them the first place trophy for getting stronger faster than anyone else in this game, give them their handshake and the good job pat on the back and move forward. Enough is really enough those of you that have chosen to cause players to quit or just play less. You are hurting this game, You have proven that money can buy your way to being strong. STOP BEING JERKS!!! Hitting players several times a day, or even every day is just plain stupid. nobody does that crap anymore in this game but your alliance. Are you blind to this or just don't care.
And yes superjack... I'm waiting to see what moronic picture you post for me. Gotta love that low level mentality you have. It almost makes me laugh.... Almost... Mostly I find you and your comments more on the repulsive side. You really show little class with your comments and pictures, i hope the real you isn't such an azz. I would hate to think someone really WAS the type of person you act like in here.
jeeperz

Postby Pirate Jeff » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:51 am

Also, what the heck is a "black spot." That doesn't even make sense (in English?) You'd be better off calling them rubber chickens.
IGN: Jeff
Alliance: POE Rulers
Pirate Jeff

Postby Tapion » Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Pirate Jeff wrote:Also, what the heck is a "black spot." That doesn't even make sense (in English?) You'd be better off calling them rubber chickens.

You never seen pirates of the Caribbean? It's a well known fact that if a pirate gets given a black spot in there hand they are marks for death/curse etc
Tails - Moonfleet
Tapion

Postby Pirate Jeff » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:59 pm

Tapion wrote:
Pirate Jeff wrote:Also, what the heck is a "black spot." That doesn't even make sense (in English?) You'd be better off calling them rubber chickens.

You never seen pirates of the Caribbean? It's a well known fact that if a pirate gets given a black spot in there hand they are marks for death/curse etc

No, I didn't know that. This is still a really dumb idea. I wouldn't be surprised if the so-called bullies find enough of these "black spots" to continue bullying, just to spite those who asked for this rule. :roll:
IGN: Jeff
Alliance: POE Rulers
Pirate Jeff

Postby super jack » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:58 am

This is for you jeeperz. Sorry for the delay, I am renovating my bathroom so I haven't been on for a few days.
image.jpg
image.jpg (48.65 KiB) Viewed 517 times

By the way. I also think the black spots idea is terrible and will roon the game for Pvp players
super jack

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I don't push any features. Everyone is crying bulling is ruining the game. I am tired to see posts "i quit, because constant attacks and so on". This is a PROBLEM. I offered a SOLUTION for the PROBLEM. I posted in on forums, people who read about it wrote it is a good idea. We implemented the feature. The problem will be solved. Topic closed.
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

My skype is 'moonmana.com'
Artyom[MoonMana]

Previous

Return to Dev tracker - archive