un petit truc qui pourais plaire

un petit truc qui pourais plaire

Postby kevin2260 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:30 am

bonjour, j'ai pensé a un petit truc!
il serais peux etre bien de pourvoir marqué quelque part 1 ou 2 joueur que l'on recherche, de façon que les membre de notre alliance puisse le voir!
ce qui serais encore mieux c'est que si un membre de ton alliance tombe sur la carte du joueur que l'on recherche, un petit signal ce fait (exemple : la touche partagé ce secteur soit en rouge, ou un truc du style)
qu'en pensé vous?
kevin2260

Re: un petit truc qui pourais plaire

Postby picards » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:03 am

+1

il serait utile aussi que si la carte du joueur XX est partagée par un joueur de l'alliance et que le joueur XX attaque un membre de l'alliance, il reste partagé non pas parce qu'il a attaqué un membre de notre alliance mais qu'il reste partagé le temps prévu par le partage initial. cela éviterai de perdre en permanence nos partages :)
picards

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:40 am

Hello guys!

It would be super if someone translate your idea on English. I tried to understand but I'm not sure that I did it correct...

Do you wish to have a function like shared sector but not for all alliance? Do you wish to share sector with one person from your ally?

Or do you wish to have a person in ally with whom you can automatically be on the same sector?
Since v 2.0.5 we will check the logs for each refund. It takes some time.
Please specify your IGN and date/time when you encourage a problem.
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 2 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Postby picards » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Kevin 2260 wrote :
"it would be nice to have noted somewhere 1 or 2 player that we are looking for, a place where every member of the alliance can see it!
what would be even better is that if a member of your alliance find the map of the player that we are looking for, a small signal will appear (example: the button shared this sector will be in red, or something like that).

I add
it would also be useful if player XX's card is shared by a player of the alliance and player XX attacks a member of the alliance, he remains shared not because he attacked a member of our alliance but that it shared the time provided by the initial sharing. this will avoid losing our shares permanently :)

best regards,
picards

Return to Pirates of Everseas FR