Multy accounts policy

Re: Multy accounts policy

Postby Gimeurmonies » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:53 pm

I didn't say 14 hours. I said 24 hours.. And until accusations of this came up. The accounts Tariq, ibraiola, and E.N.G. were active at least 20+ hours a day! Conveniently, after this specific accusation was aroused on the forum, they all logged off and changed their island names to "break". This isn't anything new, various players have brought this up regarding these three accounts. But I digress, it's apparent you won't make an official statement on the policy on their behalf. Thanks for the consideration
Gimeurmonies

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:28 pm

For any rule should be a strict line to cross. And for this i don't see the line. If 24h is not allowed how much allowed? 23 or 22? If we have weapon transfer is not allowed rule this is easy to check. Players who transfer weapons lose to each other (one side in most cases) multiple times. But how for this?
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

My skype is 'moonmana.com'
Artyom[MoonMana]

Postby Gimeurmonies » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:47 pm

What's your official policy regarding multi users on a single account? I want to know where YOUR line is and the variance of which it is subject to change. In my opinion the line is pretty clear.. Naturally if a spouse were to play on ones account or a child it would be acceptable. Purposely organizing many users all playing on the same account to be used as an advantage both monetarily and activity should not be allowed. You say this game is not just about names and the faces behind them (today in fact), now what happens when you have several faces from different areas all behind the same name?
Gimeurmonies

Postby Tariq » Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:42 pm

I should've posted the other guys faces under the "faces of everseas" event, my bad :roll:
Tariq

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:25 pm

As we can't check who's fingers are touching the screen, therefore we can't check how many people is playing using 1 account, there is no way to dissallow it.
However, ideally, would be perfect to not allow players to get benefits from usage of one account. Many games create energy or other limits, so users have no benefit of playing 24/7, because they just can't play so much due the limits. I don't like the limits and I like we have no such limits in the game. Unfortunately, I don't know any game which has no limits, but has some working mechanism to prevent ability of usage of one account by multiple people.
Please don't send me private messages if you have a problem. Better create a topic in Bugs and problems. Thank you.

Artyom[MoonMana]

Postby Pirate Jeff » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:27 pm

Make it so the pirates get tired during the day. When you first start playing during any 24 hour window their ships are faster, battle more effective (better hit ratio), and they get slower and miss more often throughout the day :)
IGN: Jeff
Alliance: POE Rulers
Pirate Jeff

Postby sfeter » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:27 am

Pirate Jeff wrote:Make it so the pirates get tired during the day. When you first start playing during any 24 hour window their ships are faster, battle more effective (better hit ratio), and they get slower and miss more often throughout the day :)

I like it
sfeter

Postby Barrackobama » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:52 pm

or focus on bringing useful things to this game, been the same since I started.. Sure new weps... Stil same old, rather fix a problem and make this fun.. Then spending time to solve a small problem that need a lot ot tweaks because 1-3 ppl exploiting it..
Barrackobama

Postby Artyom[MoonMana] » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:22 am

Barrackobama wrote:or focus on bringing useful things to this game, been the same since I started.. Sure new weps... Stil same old, rather fix a problem and make this fun.. Then spending time to solve a small problem that need a lot ot tweaks because 1-3 ppl exploiting it..

i agree :)

Artyom[MoonMana]

Previous

Return to Dev tracker