New trophy system

Re: New trophy system

Postby Kovofski » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:21 pm

If you want to create a scoring system, you must first clear the basic question: What should the cups represent?

The method of scoring will be then easy to choose.

Kovo
Kovofski

Postby sansan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Bonjour,
Je trouve l'idée excellente !! J'ai été victime de joueurs qui faisaient du transfert de coupes !!
sansan

Postby Gonzalll Lonelys » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi.
Do not reset all trophies to 200.
Points 1, 2 and 3 are fine. I disagree with point 4. Point 4 is very bad.
There are players who in many years prepared all their fleets and islands to win many cups. And they have also raised many levels (for the experience of attack), winning the cups.
If you want to reset all cups to 200, you must also reset all levels to 20. Let all players begin to grow from 0. Because there are players who only win cups, and other players who only rise in level. You can not harm only those who win cups.
The alliances have made a lot of sacrifice to be in the ranking (best player tops).
As a possible solution: I suggest that the list of the best players be eliminated. Only the list of best alliances is visible. Let each alliance make its best strategy.

Lonelys
Sudamérica!!
WP
Gonzalll Lonelys

Postby Lordverde » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:04 pm

No pueden restablecer las copas a 200. No al punto 4.
si hacen eso, yo dejo el juego.

No tiene sentido jugar solo para subir de nivel. Lo mejor del juego es ganar copas.

LordVerde
Lordverde

Postby iRonic » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:01 pm

oliv8 wrote:Yes i like this points. Maybe nr. 4 is hard for all them who didnt transfer. But sounds good. Maybe its enough to take away the cups from the cheaters in the first few rankingplaces. But i agree with banjo. A frigfleet or sotl fleet shouldt take cups for killing a kd fleet. A solution could be just cups for islekill. So you have more pvp at isle. And fleets still good to kill cuz there you can get weapons. What you dont get when you kill an isle. So more balance in the battles too. Just my little suggestion.

Greeting phoenix31

I like this variation: island attacks become the primary way to get cups. I do also like Picards' suggestion to earn cups from other evidence of activity within the game, maybe at a lower rate than island attack. But as kovo has said, deciding what cups are supposed to mean is an important first step.
iRonic
lvl 53
Windows
iRonic

Postby DanteHell » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 am

For this to work, it is necessary to reset all the trophies. Remember that the trophies must reflect the PvP classification. Higher level players benefit when having more chances in PvP attacks, therefore, there is no reason to set levels

From the beginning you can read that everyone who passes resources, arms, and cups is punished. However, the latter is no longer punished because the moderators said that the cups had no real value and that later this system was to be discarded long ago and we knew that this system would be corrected but if the system is not restored to 200 cups Many who were caught passing trophies were not punished adequately

there were already reports where it is seen that players of an alliance passed cups to another player many times of low level

points 2, 3 and 4 are excellent but point 1 is not missing something if the transfer of cups is justified as a strategy also those that pass more juicy things as resources or cannon can argue that it was only estrategia taking advantage of fail system
DanteHell

Postby Dave Dale » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

Personally I would lower or eliminate all cups taken from island attacks and make them resource or revenge attacks only. On the other side I would boost trophy's earnt from fleet PVP because that is where the skill is. Island PVP is simply who has the bigger guns and is a big cause of bullying.

I would also reset the trophy scores as any change would not work otherwise, but those with trophies over say 1000 should be compensated/rewarded for there score. The higher the score the bigger the reward. Further to this I would reset the score once or twice every year and rewards dished out then. Make it more interesting and is as inclusive for long term players and new players alike.
Dave Dale

Postby asdqwe » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:08 pm

5. fix this. makes all 1-4 points and the whole cups stupid.

https://prnt.sc/i18ucy
asdqwe

Postby capn hook » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:40 pm

Might I add a point 5?

- make all kp purchases cost cups. 10 cups per day, no discount for 2 or 7 day purchases.

That way, you cannot buy kp to protect your cup count because the purchase itself costs cups.
Defend or lose your cups, simple!

Another bonus, full time kp with no pvp no longer possible.

-capn hook
capn hook

Postby callmefrank » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 pm

two pennies for what they are worth.

i agree with all points 1-4. I'd be happy to start off with 200 again, and maybe the added regular reset. But i'm not sure i'd agree to capn hook suggestion of KP costs you trophies because logically thinking where would those cups go? as you are effectively removing trophies from the game for that 'period', e.g. 1000 players go on kp for 7 days = 7 x 10 x 1000 = 70,000 trophies are lost to the game? just a thought that's all. Buying KP means players can take a break, holiday etc without their island being effected other than the cost of gems, which is either through game play or purchase?

capn hook wrote:Might I add a point 5?

- make all kp purchases cost cups. 10 cups per day, no discount for 2 or 7 day purchases.

That way, you cannot buy kp to protect your cup count because the purchase itself costs cups.
Defend or lose your cups, simple!

Another bonus, full time kp with no pvp no longer possible.

-capn hook
callmefrank

PreviousNext

Return to Dev tracker