Check this account.

Check this account.

Postby thanh3 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:05 am

Dear admin!
I want to report about this problem.

A player name AnbVas from Poccir (I cannot write it true, may be it is Russian language means Russia in english) with 66th level attacked my island.

Yes, I lost 25 cups for him. But the problem is, he used 42 ships from what i have seen from log. I saw his island, he has 6 ports and 2 shipyards, which means the maximum ships he has is only 34 ships. So his alliance members joint with him. But 25 cups cannot divide for 2, 3 or 4 players in total.

It is really weird. If he attacked me by his own and got 25 cups from me, why he has 42 ships attacked me?
If 4 players from his alliance joint him and attacked me, maybe it is true in this situation, but I have never joint 5 to attack someone, so I don't know how the cups divide? 25/5, it is ok. But a player with 66th level must call 4 another players to attack me with 43rd level is really coward, to only deal with 29 ships in island.

Please check it, it happened on 10 pm GMT, 8 Feb, 2018.
Thanh3, filibustieri, winphone.
thanh3

Re: Check this account.

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:42 pm

Hello!

I checked this player. It was our fault. We had a bug that you can join as many fleets as you wish... But it fixed. Sorry for that. I sent your losses to the game Storage. These guys just tested this bug... Unfortunately, I can't send cups. :(
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 3 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Return to Bugs & Problems