Windows Unstable

Windows Unstable

Postby Glasvegan » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 am

Pirate name: Glasvegan
level: 27

Hi there,

since the server switch off and on earlier this week, the game has been very unstable on windows. It continuously crashes as well as the intermittent bug with chat. I haven't found any consistency with when it crashes, it has gone from city screen, random map, home map and with dialogue box open.

Hopefully something you are aware of and working to fix. Thank you for such a great game and your efforts to keep it working well.

Cheers,

Glasvegan
Glasvegan

Re: Windows Unstable

Postby BlueTwoEyes » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:14 am

At first start of client I (> 7 hours/night sleep) I notice most time ally chat takes long time to load. Other than that nothing different as usual (experienced by me, Windows too).

What I did notice (before this update) and in my opinion has always been an issue:
Game keeps asking to rate game over and over. Probably because sometimes the App crashes and looses settings. When it did, I need to reset my preferences (notifications) and also all other first time game play thingies like fleetmanager message comes back. Like you just started the game for first time and get the newbie help tips... So likely to rate game too. Also when new version is published, soon after that asking to rate again.
Really annoying.
After such a crash, I think preferences are reset/reïntialized.
BlueTwoEyes

Re: Windows Unstable

Postby Stas[MoonMana] » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:58 am

Sorry for late answer. You know a lot of players has reported about these troubles. We are working on them so don't worry. I'm really thankful for your kind words and for such fully report! It really was helpful. :)
Since v 2.0.5 we will check the logs for each refund. It takes some time.
Please specify your IGN and date/time when you encourage a problem.
Please PM me if you don't get any reply in 2 business days.

My email: everseas@moonmana.com
Stas[MoonMana]

Return to Bugs & Problems