Ressources gone

Re: Ressources gone

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 pm

How else can we explain it to you?
We did all that is possible from our side, we checked all data, find the exact action that was made from IP-address that is used by You during all period of the game.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Postby Mahnman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Well let´s see:
I said i am the only one using this computer. I know i was online. Game was running, i was absent for a short while , came back and noticed my ressources are gone. I checked and saw the gunsmith upgrade which i wrote in my first post. I know i did not do it.

I immediately adressed you here after i noticed my ress gone.

I also have no idea how it could have happened but I see few use in repeating myself so I just do it once more. An upgrade which i don´t wanted paid with gems without need to as my storage contained enough weapons.

I spend quite some time in different games and a thing like this never happened to me in any game I play.

As I said I paid money for these gems and therefore an explanation like the one I received is not only not satisfying but also not really helpful.
Mahnman

Postby BlueTwoEyes » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:37 pm

Sorry to see this discussion ongoing.
Player says I didn't do it.
Moon says action was performed.

I know I accidentally spend gems because I was tapping to fast. Fortunately it was not a lot. I can imagine you did by accident... you mention you went away briefly and noticed it on your return... perhaps you left in haste, had to run to the door, toilet, whatever... and accidentially did something when you stood up... or perhaps you did not.

Moon is saying action is performed with no weird things in their logs. Why would they refund it when they see no reason to do so?
Sorry to see it were a lot, many lot of gems, but if moon would restore it... I will start writing posts to have gems restored too. I do understand Moon, needs to draw a line.
Sorry for your loss.
BlueTwoEyes

Postby Mahnman » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 pm

BlueTwoEyes wrote:Sorry to see this discussion ongoing.

Same here.

There will not be a satisfying solution on the topic and people are starting useless comments.

So please close and remove topic.

You made your mind, I mine so all necessary things are said.
Mahnman

Postby Maxim[MoonMana] » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 pm

BlueTwoEyes Thanks for understanding!

Mahnman, we regret that you lost your gems but in this situation, we didn't see anything strange that can cause suspicion that your account was used by someone else except you.
Maxim[MoonMana]

Previous

Return to Bugs & Problems